Layout of Store

Same thing i went thru.I will never i mean never order from them.

There very rude and I own a business. I place my order on May 15,2017 so i was waiting on my fabric. I email them and asks when will my fabric shipped. I get a email back saying in will ship on the 6 of june and i will receive a tracking number when it shipped.

No tracking info was provide on 6 of june so i called the company. I get a story our machine broke and we was waiting on a piece to fixes it and i should have tracking information for yu later on that night so i said ok. I still havent receive any email so i waited until 4 days later and i called them i was told my order was shipped but the tracking information that was provide only showed that a shipping label was made back and may 2017. The lady in the phone started hollaing sayin it shipped yu should receive when the mailman want to bring it to yu.

Lol! Yu own a business and i paid my money and yu made cause i would like to know where my order is. Lol! I still never receive a refund or my material.

I own a company and I woulf have been there number 1 customer but the attitude and the lies is not worth my time.

Order at your own risk.But i wouldnt waste my time !!!!!!

Review about: Fabric On Demand Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Fabric On Demand?

Comments